oh you can really tell it\'s spring now

M

Mouse

yeah, the sunshine and birdys are usually a dead give away but I judge spring by the massive movement of travelers.

just judging by the abundance of "need a partner" "crew forming!" and "tell me how to get/hop.." posts it's definintly travel season.

and I'm stuck here. STUCK. I hate this.

sorry, just had to complain for a second. and don't feed me any "just leave!" comments, cuz I can't. plain and simple, can't.

luckily this time of year also means a lot of my old friends are returning north. Which means I get to have visits from tons of my good pals and I can show them a comfy palce to sleep and a hot meal and a trip to my favorite swimming hole. things aren't all bad.

TBone

Reaction score
My mood really lifts up this time of year. I've been getting a lot of bike time in. Drinking 40's and biking all the hell over my city with by buddies. Good stuff. The trees are getting green and it will soon be time to be able to ditch all that damn winter gear and ride lightweight which is always funner.

40's and spring time weather mmmmmmm.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
ahh yes... spring. the sun is shining, the wind is blowing. the animals are humping...
and the pack is lighter... oh yeah

S

Sloth

I hear ya Mouse.
I'm fucking stuck!
I want out so bad. I need my world to change daily but it stays the same.
School, work, school, work. The roof over my head is wearing thin on my patience. I want the grinding steel of CP under me. I want to be roughly rocked to sleep as I listen to the hauntingly beautiful, beautifully aggressive train music as my mind improvises.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'm stuck.
I'm sick of Vancouver.
So sorry to here that you're stuck, man.
But spring with its energy of renewal and growing warmth is as much a comfort as a tease.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn, way to dig up a thread that's 5 years old :p

A2low240

Professional Trespasser
Reaction score
Thank god it's getting warm out again. I was just about to go postal. Way to bring up an old one.

Reactions: Lilly

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads