2021 Jamboree - Official 2021 Jambo Ride Thread | Squat the Planet

2021 Jamboree Official 2021 Jambo Ride Thread

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2021 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey everyone! Coming out to this year's party on an island? Maybe you're looking for a ride out to Bellingham so you won't miss the boat? Post here if you have a ride or need one and let's get everyone out there safe and ready to party!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
My current travel plans are taking me through southern Idaho around the last week of July, and picking up some folks there to bring to the jambo. It's likely to be a full car, but check with me just before the Jambo if you're somewhere between Idaho and NW washington and we'll see if we can make some room for ya!

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
I’m gonna be driving from Denver, CO and heading northwest via I-80 through wyoming, northern Utah, and southern Idaho starting on the 27th. Gonna make a pit stop to stay at my parter’s place for a night in Ft. Collins but after that I’ll be basically free to anyone looking for a ride from northern CO

My current travel plans are taking me through southern Idaho around the last week of July, and picking up some folks there to bring to the jambo. It's likely to be a full car, but check with me just before the Jambo if you're somewhere between Idaho and NW washington and we'll see if we can make some room for ya!

Im pretty much headed the same route at the same time, so if Matt can’t take ya, I’ll be around and more than likely have space myself!

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I just wanted to update folks and let you all know that my life plans changed slightly and I won't be driving out there, BUT I am flying out to attend (i have to be back in texas for my job) so I'll still be there, I just can't drive folks.

hopefully @Honey Crust can pick up my slack :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads