Ocala RFG 2013 who's going? | Squat the Planet

Ocala RFG 2013 who's going?

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of heading further south and to check out this gathering since i am a Florida local.I haven't been down in those parts in awhile.So i dunno what the rails are like in FL.Probably be wiser to just hitch hike it down their.And get picked up by someone going to that gathering.

Would give me something to do rather then wait out the 4 months of winter just sitting around not doing shit.

Anyone heading down from up north hit me up i am on the main roads i75 and us19 run right through here.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what quadrant of the country itt'le be in?
Me and my ladies are planning to get down.
Be nice if it was in the northwest again.

EDIT: whoops, didn't realise this was southeast regional.
Still anyone know where in the US the national will be ATT?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what quadrant of the country itt'le be in?
Me and my ladies are planning to get down.
Be nice if it was in the northwest again.

EDIT: whoops, didn't realise this was southeast regional.
Still anyone know where in the US the national will be ATT?
haha.... nobody knows where nationals will be at till like june! noob

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
listen_6f9c24_1322420.jpg

gravitybong

Reaction score
Nationals will be in Montana in July and as for the Ocala regional seed camp is 2/8 gathering 2/8 to 2/24 and clean up is 2/25 to the 30th as for the exact location council is being held this weekend and will be announced Monday as soon as I get the info I will post it here love and light and safe travels y'all

gravitybong

Reaction score
The Ocala gathering is at Hopkins prairie in the Ocala national forest there are already 150 plus people there seed camp is from the 2nd to the 8th the gathering is from the 8th to the 24th and clean starts when you arrive for directions google Hopkins prairie Ocala national forest Ill be at coffee camp stp people come by ask for gravity

Fnordie

Reaction score
Hey, y'all. I'm in Baltimore, MD, and a friend and I are looking for a ride down to Ocala, asap. We can pitch in $50 gas money right away, and we'd be more than happy to spange for more along the way. I'm afraid the offer's time sensitive - we're gonna hitch if we don't hear from anybody inside 2 days, but it'd be really nice if we didn't have to. We're charming people and good conversationalists and we promise not to oog up your car too bad.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Hey, y'all. I'm in Baltimore, MD, and a friend and I are looking for a ride down to Ocala, asap. We can pitch in $50 gas money right away, and we'd be more than happy to spange for more along the way. I'm afraid the offer's time sensitive - we're gonna hitch if we don't hear from anybody inside 2 days, but it'd be really nice if we didn't have to. We're charming people and good conversationalists and we promise not to oog up your car too bad.

Fnordie

Reaction score
Update - we're now in Ashland, KY...still looking to get there, if anybody happens to be going from around here...we'll even smoke you up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads