Obligatory welcome thread!

JPEG

Reaction score
Whats up, my name is Jenna. I just turned 32 (SO OLD) and I'm originally from Allentown PA, although I'm writing this from the Eugene OR library.

I've been a houseless traveler for about two years. I started off busking and looking like a huge hippie, these days I'm sans guitar and falling into a little more of a dirty kid / crustpunk vibe.

Train hopping and urban exploration have been really calling out to me lately, I've done a little of both although I'm hardly seasoned at either.

I'm here to meet cool people. Any sane person who wants to crew up, infiltrate, explore, whatever.

Reactions: AlexKnoch

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yo! I'm housed up right outside of the eugene area in elkton. Could use a like minded escape. Been trying to escape back to the road but responsibility for this girl and fixing me teeth became priority. I'm still looking to get out on shorter trips. Working on gear as we speak.

JPEG

Reaction score
Yo! I'm housed up right outside of the eugene area in elkton. Could use a like minded escape. Been trying to escape back to the road but responsibility for this girl and fixing me teeth became priority. I'm still looking to get out on shorter trips. Working on gear as we speak.
Nice! I'm in cottage Grove right now, beginning my exodus south in search of warmer, drier weather

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads