Oakland Spanging Spots?

Skies

Reaction score
I'm catching a show in Oakland this friday night on the 22nd and I'm going early to spange. Where are good spanging spots in Oakland? I'm taking the bart to Oakland and to get to the show I gotta walk to the New Oakland Metro venue on 3rd St. Does anyone know any good spanging spots in the Lake Merritt/Laney College area, or the Jack London Square area? Also is anyone else going to the same Impaled/Cattle Decapitation show?

nobo

Reaction score
id say the best spanging spot in oakland is berkeley. i wish i was going to the show but i have grapes to smash for the next month! stuck in sonoma.

Dameon

Reaction score
You'd have better luck spanging in SF than Oakland, I think. Just take the BART over. If you take the elevator to the platform, you can skip paying for the BART, except at the West Oakland station (the only one I know of where the elevator is inside the paid area).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads