o HI o | Squat the Planet

o HI o

Luke Erie

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been browsing STP for a while now and love it! I'm so greatful for all the information and experiences you all have shared. I'm here in Ohio for the winter and planning/hoping to start travelling again next summer. I'd love to find someone to travel with so if you're bored or lonely, send me a message.

Reactions: wizehop

Luke Erie

Reaction score
Thanks! Good vibes received.
Lol Silent Bob until you get to know me. Then I'm all...
"motha motha fk! motha motha fk! Noise, noise, noise.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
15 bucks, little man, put that sh*t in my hand.

Reactions: Renegade

Renegade

Reaction score
Funny shit man. My name is also Erie, pleasure to meet you. Welcome to STP.

Renegade

Reaction score
Damn!! I mean Michigan is really beautiful but also colder than a witches tit.. :D i am from south Florida.

Luke Erie

Reaction score
No kidding! It was 8 degrees here last night. Sitting by the fire with my doggies - making soup. I sure miss sitting on the beach in the keys. Hoping to head to the slabs or somewhere warmer next year.

Renegade

Reaction score
Oh geez thats way too cold brother.

perhaps i will see you at the slabs i winter in cali sometimes.. i dont stay here in Florida im just down here visiting family and such.. you are most likely gonna catch me in socal and slabs come winter..

Luke Erie

Reaction score
Hopefully I will see you there someday. Just follow the weed smoke and look for the tie dye dude with 3 irresistible doggies. That'll be me!

Enjoy that nice weather while you're there! If you come north...bring me some sunshine plz...lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads