NY-LA

SaraVida

Reaction score
Weila!
I am looking for a ticket from Europe to EEUU in september. Want to go to LA but i saw that the tickets are cheaper to NY. How many time can be HH from NY-LA? Another options? Interesting things to visit on the way?
Thanks!
Sara

Tadaa

Reaction score
check wow air.. they have fairly cheap flights to LA with layovers in iceland

hitchhiking across the country will take you a week, ten days

but depending on what you want to do you might be better off flighing to LA. you ll spend more money on the road then the extra cost for the flight

roughdraft

Reaction score
hmm I'd imagine hitching from NYC to LA would take a long ass time if you wanted to do it in an organic way...probably for the best with that route you linked up with a rideshare here or other sites

Wowair is a good option

check Spirit Airlines also, it's a USA based discount airline you may find that to be in your interest 1. get your flight to NYC 2. get a spirit flight to LA or close (vegas, portland, etc) 3. begin hitchhiking

you will spend more on the road between the northeast and southwest than a simple flight, yes absolutely but it may also be in your interest...you could swing through many different cities, historic and/or college towns, countryside areas, national parks/forests...assuming you are not only really interested in LA and NYC

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads