Not new, but haven't been here in awhile.

LovelyAcorns

Reaction score
So, doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to post semi-regularly here a year or two ago. I was planning on learning how to squat and getting involved with the anarchist scene, but before I got around to it I ended up cynical and decided to take a shot at a conventional life.

I failed miserably!

Managed to have one of my patented nervous breakdowns and quit my job, so come St. Patrick's Day, I will officially be homeless. I'm in the middle of trying to get in touch with the Detroit anarchist scene; I probably won't last long before either I piss them off or they piss me off, but hopefully it'll help with the conversion. But, um, anyone in the Detroit area whose good with new kids interested in meeting up so my first time in doesn't have to be the shy new kid in a room full of people who all know each other?

Sorry my post is so rambley, first time in four months I managed to find someone who'd buy me gin. Ten bucks says I regret posting this in the morning.

Onemanbandit

Reaction score
You're in the states if you wanna get out just start going south lucky fucks. I'm in Ontario and it's balls. Winter is like a hiatus on all things awesome.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads