Not My First Rodeo!

Current Location
Las Vegas, NV
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi, my name is Becky! I am 23 years old, and I've been traveling since I was 19. :) I am currently stuck in Las Vegas, NV but we're trying to get to Madison, WI where we would be off the streets!

Feel free to ask any questions you like, I will answer honestly and sincerely. :)

Current Location
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I had a horrible time in Vegas. Are you squatting or sleeping in the tunnels?

Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Vegas is not really my cup of tea, I stayed there for a month or two. It's a coo place if you got a lot of doe or your a real hustler.
Were you tryin to go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

palmazon

Gonif extraordinaire
StP Supporter
Current Location
La Habra, CA
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
I hope you made it to Madison - Vegas is like one of those sticky traps used to catch rats. Best of luck!

Johny

Rambler
Current Location
Las Vegas NV
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Im heading there in 10 days, need to find someplace to sleep and get some money

Current Location
Portland
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Can you give us an update? How are you doing?? Where are/were you sleeping in Vegas??

Johny

Rambler
Current Location
Las Vegas NV
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Be there Sunday

Current Location
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Reactions
97% 1% 1%
I'm pretty sure vegas has homeward bound. Go to the bus station tell them your stranded and they wool stock you on a bus home for free. I know reno does it. Don't try if you got warrants you will go to jail

Current Location
Las Vegas NV
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
I found a nice park to camp in way put by myself, gonna be stuck on the strip today though

Current Location
spokane, wa
Website
www.reverbnation.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.
Oklahoma is 1 giant inbred deathtrap.

Latest Status Updates

dumpsternavel wrote on Depresso's profile.
You in philly??
It's so funny seeing people all dressed up for court and I'm just here in my ripped up jean shorts and dirty t-shirt
Anything can happen couchsurfing. Including getting sick or injured.
Started working @ humane society today. Love taking care of critters. Hope they let me stay after running mandatory credit check. Wtf.
Looks like I should be hitting the road after the first of September. Will be nice to take time for myself finally.
yet another great sunrise at coney island in brooklyn, ny!
In Eugene... where can we meet people?