Not My First Rodeo!

Current Location
Las Vegas, NV
Hi, my name is Becky! I am 23 years old, and I've been traveling since I was 19. :) I am currently stuck in Las Vegas, NV but we're trying to get to Madison, WI where we would be off the streets!

Feel free to ask any questions you like, I will answer honestly and sincerely. :)

Vegas is not really my cup of tea, I stayed there for a month or two. It's a coo place if you got a lot of doe or your a real hustler.
Were you tryin to go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Current Location
In transit as per usual
I'm pretty sure vegas has homeward bound. Go to the bus station tell them your stranded and they wool stock you on a bus home for free. I know reno does it. Don't try if you got warrants you will go to jail

Current Location
spokane, wa
Website
www.reverbnation.com
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.
Oklahoma is 1 giant inbred deathtrap.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Sip
Everybody rolls back around the way eventually. Hey STP, long time no see.
In Redding, CA in search of under the table work and pay to the east and north.
I'm over being stuck on felony probation. Got my license back and a car now though. So fuck them I'm driving out this town, they'll have to find me if they want to keep me!
Most people are utter fucking morons, myself included. THE END
Dose any body no were the 2019 Ocala rainbow gathering will be this year really interested in going
Any other harmonica players out there?
Uncle Tupelo is a moist motherfucker.
Nothing interesting happening here. Boring is better than drama so, I can't complain :)
One day you'll be washing yourself with hand soap in a public bathroom. And you'll be thinking, "How did i get here? Where the hell am I?" If the roles were reversed you coulda seen me sneaking up, sneaking up from behind.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
docbrawlstar