Not My First Rodeo!

tacopirate

Wanderer
Current Location
I had a horrible time in Vegas. Are you squatting or sleeping in the tunnels?

Vegas is not really my cup of tea, I stayed there for a month or two. It's a coo place if you got a lot of doe or your a real hustler.
Were you tryin to go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Juan Derlust

Vagabond
Current Location
Limbo
I hope you made it to Madison - Vegas is like one of those sticky traps used to catch rats. Best of luck!

Will Wood

Rambler
Current Location
Portland
Can you give us an update? How are you doing?? Where are/were you sleeping in Vegas??

dontpanic

Vagabond
Current Location
On The Path
I'm pretty sure vegas has homeward bound. Go to the bus station tell them your stranded and they wool stock you on a bus home for free. I know reno does it. Don't try if you got warrants you will go to jail

Ether Ashe

Lurker
Current Location
spokane, wa
Website
www.reverbnation.com
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
Keep your head up! I got stuck in Tulsa last summer for 3 months. It was 110 degrees with high humidity for 2 months and about 100 the rest of the time. I've never been stuck anywhere I didn't want to be before. It sucked. Tulsa sucked. I thought I was gonna die there, but somehow I survived.
Oklahoma is 1 giant inbred deathtrap.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today I am most grateful for water towers
Gonna be in Cheyenne for the first time today. If you’re in the area, stop by the crown bar and come rage!
I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nadahappycamper