NORTHWEST FOLKLIFE-2012

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so, ive never been to this event, but it seems to be a big thing in the traveler community now. what if im not a big fan of folk music? is it still worth going to? whats going on around this besides the music (if anything?)

Rolling Blackouts

Reaction score
Folk Life is an acoustic clusterfuck hoedown of dirty kids having a jolly good time. Would recommend it to all.
But the Squat Lyfe afterparty is where the real fun is to be found.

Reactions: Chewbacka

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
where do you find the squat lyfe after party? im making plans right now to be up there for this!

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, it's official! i will be up in seattle for folk life this year! ill be in town on the 24th. who else is going to be there? where is everyone hanging out at? we should have a punk nomad camp :)

Agni Riniari

<(-.-<) ^(-.-)^ (>-.-)> ^(-.-)^ <(-.-<)
Reaction score
PN Camp, definitely. I wasn't planning on being up here still, but, seeing as how I have never gone, I think it'll be worth it. I have no idea where we should kick it, though. Any ideas, people? Otherwise, I might just start tagging signs and arrows towards some random spot the day of. ;P

- Agni

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I havent looked up the location yet and im not very familiar with seattle, but im taking a greyhound up there this wed and will be in seattle on thurs. Ill look up the location of the festival and propose a location to meet up at!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Cool, ill take a look at this tomorrow, i just got to seattle today, and im camping out near the highway off broadway. Ill try and post a spot to meet in the morning, or if anyone has any ideas let me know and ill just find you at that spot.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im here with diagaro, mostly going to be kicking it around the fountain i think. just look for my huge blue/grey backpack.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads