North/south Line around St Louis?

JillyBoe

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Me and the road dog are in the stl area and don't know the train lines around here. We're heading to Nola and there are tracks that appear to be north/south around here but we don't want to hop and wind up in the wrong place in this weather.

D

Deleted member 20

Admitting your own limits is smart. If between yourself, your road dawg, actual dog, stp & other online resources u cant determine what yard, direction & train then quit bitchin & start hitchin. Myself as most have been in your situation before. Anytime there is a timeframe involved its always tough.

JillyBoe

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Admitting your own limits is smart. If between yourself, your road dawg, actual dog, stp & other online resources u cant determine what yard, direction & train then quit bitchin & start hitchin. Myself as most have been in your situation before. Anytime there is a timeframe involved its always tough.
That's what I'm doing. I was just curious if anyone knew of a line going to New Orleans from up here. My road dog is a greenhorn and I aint ever hopped. I got some good miles out of my thumb though, so I'll probably stick to what I know best.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads