#NoDAPL

chelsssea

Reaction score
I'm working on raising travel funds to get a group of allies to ND from Pgh. Also collecting Amazon gift cards to donate.

Looking for at least 10 people to come with, (4 or 5 could ride with me. If you're on the way. )

right now (November) they need people to commit civil disobedience and get arrested. Bail at the moment is 1600$

the dates depending on when funds are raised but a lot of us interested are single moms so we're shooting for during a holiday so we can leave our kids with family for more than a couple of days.

I'll keep updating with progress .... but if you're interested in joining or helping lemme know!!!!

salxtina

Reaction score

BarrettTillema

Reaction score
I'm in Oklahoma City headed there , I've hitchhiked about 300 miles so far and would like some help getting there, my grandmother is Choctaw and I really want to help but its hard getting there from as far south as I am .

chelsssea

Reaction score
IMG_1478446903.886150.jpg

Free rides!!!! They are super busy, I haven't been able to get in contact with them yet (2 days since I contacted them) but you can find people in your state , once a state hits 50 a bus is leaving

Sent from my iPhone using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

• Useful
Reactions: OakTreeHopper

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
Oh shit charter bus.

Izzy

Reaction score
I'm in Oklahoma City headed there , I've hitchhiked about 300 miles so far and would like some help getting there, my grandmother is Choctaw and I really want to help but its hard getting there from as far south as I am .

I can connect you with a few groups in Oklahoma. I am coordinating supply drives to get cold-weather and medical gear out there. I think there is a convoy leaving this week. We have a convoy leaving OKC nov 23 to deliver donations.

Reactions: Jone

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads