No rest for the wicked or anyone else...napping in public is still prohibited even for hard working commuters (1 Viewer)

David1

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
St.Paul,MN
Taking a nap on the Fridley Platform on the NorthStar train Platform in N Minnie,woken up 45 min later by cops and ambulance,+Yuppie Jogger called it in thinking I was dead, ++Need to make sign to hang around neck when I sleep that says 1.I am not dead 2. I am not drunk 3.I have not overdosed on Heroin 4. I just endured a 12 hour shift and 2 hour Metro bus/train ride 5. Leave me the freak alone and let me rest.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
OP
David1

David1

Banned
Hometown
St.Paul,MN
again mods may feel free to put this one on the right outbound track or forum

BradKajukenbo

Wanderer
Hometown
Redding, California
A few years ago I was traveling from Seattle back to Redding. I stopped in Medford Or and parked off the side to the on ramp to get some sleep and a cop woke me up telling me I was illegally camping just about. God forbid me to have just kept driving, fall asleep at the wheel and kill myself or someone else. I've fell asleep behind the wheel once before. Its not something I would like to do again.

Desperado Deluxe

Vagabond
Hometown
I swear to fuck I want to bitch slap a hole in a yuppies face for fucking with me in similar instances.
Like I just fucking worked 8 hours doing heavy labor then rode my bike like 5-10 miles plus doing whatever other personal shit I have to deal with now its fucking 8 pm Starbucks closes and I have to deal with all the yupie idiots I've had to dip and dodges asses all day long in here trying to mob mentality micro manage my ass out of existence. FUCK YOU people exist yuppie scumsters. End rant.

OP
David1

David1

Banned
Hometown
St.Paul,MN
Cell phones has turned everyone into a wanna be cops. "See something say something" so anything in suburbia that is outta place from nappers on a picnic bench to someone's lawn grass being a millimeter too high gets a call.

OP
David1

David1

Banned
Hometown
St.Paul,MN
I've never understood how a human sleeping or exisiting was turned in to something illegal. It's fucked
Somehow random people sleeping in bus stops in nice neighborhoods (where the jobs are) reduces property values.

Brodiesel710

Vagabond
Hometown
Winnemucca, NV
Website
www.ridindirtyface.com
Cell phones has turned everyone into a wanna be cops. "See something say something" so anything in suburbia that is outta place from nappers on a picnic bench to someone's lawn grass being a millimeter too high gets a call.
Counterpoint would be people are too busy looking at there phones to see crime happen....!!!!????$$$$

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
Hometown
"The Hamptons of the Chesapeake"
somebody I know got called on for just sitting in their car outside of their storage unit, with their legs propped up, in reality just chillin out before going to grab a couple things after a few hours' drive. apparently they looked like they'd "overdosed"….. but tell me why is it those people didn't stop to engage them or even just check on them to see if they were not a dead body…? is it "not safe"?

It's so fucked up and absurd that it sounds more like an unfunny prank call - and the people who do the actual crime, you know, wasting the police's time and resources - don't get any consequences because - "if you see something say something"

Last edited:
OP
David1

David1

Banned
Hometown
St.Paul,MN
Counterpoint would be people are too busy looking at there phones to see crime happen....!!!!????$$$$
In some cases they take a vid of someone getting the crap beat outta them on the subway so they can post it on Youtube rather then call the cops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
i have covid19 can you house me up
Last post, but, is it bad that I sometimes inhale rubbing alcohol fumes to relieve tension?

Cause every now and then I'll like, inhale a bit, and then I feel it hit me in my brain, and I just feel, perked up and less stressed.

lol it's a terrible idea, I know.
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!
is a thought of a unicorn a real thought?
I'm about to buy a trowel and start digging catholes. I'm tired of waiting 30 minutes to take a shit and then having to force my intestines out all because I got constipated waiting for the bathroom.
mojorisin22 wrote on Tripwiresolo's profile.
jut joined myself. got the obsession! 🚂