1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

No money

Discussion in 'Making A Living' started by AaronOnTheRoad, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Washtub

Washtub Just signed up

Achievements:
    City:
    Ellsworth
    State:
    ME
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Find a blood donation center, red cross, church, random blood drives, there everywhere. Donate a few pints of blood and they let you hang out and eat in order to get your blood sugar back up. Last time I did it I kicked it for hours snacking on gummies, fruit, granola bars, chips, coffee, juice, even took some grub for the road. Get fed, and help out by donating blood, win win. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    AaronOnTheRoad

AaronOnTheRoad Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    None
    City:
    Louisville
    State:
    KY
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +142 / -10
    So far I've been doing pretty well with trash can food. When hungry, I fly a sign that says I heart left overs. When spanging, I just fly a sign that says anything helps and ask everyone who walks by.