Night Walk Introduction

NightWalk

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello !

I am French I am 37 years old and my girlfriend is 34 years old.

I haven't traveled much abroad (Spain and Switzerland). However, I have traveled a lot in my country.

I think that before traveling beyond the borders you must first of all travel to your native country before crossing the borders. It's a good way to get to know your country with its customs.

I crossed the country on foot, by Stop, by train and by truck. Living in a truck and hopping are my two favorite means of transportation. In any case, it is the means of transport where I feel the most comfortable.

Currently we live in a truck and we are on land to live independently.

From spring to autumn we travel across the country following the Sound System which organize the Free Party. It allows us to set up a stand and sell creations (T-Shirt, Clothing jewelry etc ... And for me to make music (Mix or live with the Sound System)

In winter we land on our land to work and save money for the following season.

We plan to tour Eastern Europe for 1 year.

I'm really happy to be there and to see how life is going with vagrants from other countries and to learn about other cultures.

If any of you come to travel to France let me know and I will try to help you. Good road !

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hell yeah, that sounds awesome. I really liked france when i traveled around paris in 2006 or so, i'd really like to come back soon and get to know the local travelers there like yourself! im sure we'd all love to see photos of your adventures if you want to share them! i'd like to create more community between europe and the usa and learn more about what it's like to travel full time in europe. i'm hoping to come out to various parts of europe in 2022, it would be great to meet up and say hi sometime :D

NightWalk

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hell yeah, that sounds awesome. I really liked france when i traveled around paris in 2006 or so, i'd really like to come back soon and get to know the local travelers there like yourself! im sure we'd all love to see photos of your adventures if you want to share them! i'd like to create more community between europe and the usa and learn more about what it's like to travel full time in europe. i'm hoping to come out to various parts of europe in 2022, it would be great to meet up and say hi sometime :D
Yes no problem if you come to France contact me it will be a pleasure to meet and discuss :)
In the future I will share my travels in France

It is a good idea to create a community between the United States and Europe

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

NightWalk

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The next time you come to France you have to go to the French countryside. You will meet travelers less in the stress of the city. But if you come to France I will help you and recommend quiet places to sleep, meet travelers and where you eat well.

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads