night train is a rapist

Current Location
150 M St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Website
twitter.com
Okay so I was at the national gathering in Georgia and ended up chilling with this kid named night train in his tent and passed out. Woke up with sleep paralysis to being fingered. Could have been a misunderstanding but it was still assault and traumatizing. He's got a fucked up eye and a dog named angel. I don't have any pics but he was pale with dark hair and the fucked up eye which is s v noticable trait. Don't remember any tattoos but I'm sure he had some, didn't have any face piercings or tats tho.

Skelevision

Current Location
portland, maine
thank you for sharing your experience & making the community aware. night train also tried to assault me at the same gathering after taking me to a spot real far from others. & i just met a sister who was roofied by him. this guy is really really bad news. he's 24, praises gerry like god, & has a distinguishable face scar under his left eye from falling off a train though even if he decides to change his road name.
stay safe

OP
Adam Wynona May
Current Location
150 M St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Website
twitter.com
thank you for sharing your experience & making the community aware. night train also tried to assault me at the same gathering after taking me to a spot real far from others. & i just met a sister who was roofied by him. this guy is really really bad news. he's 24, praises gerry like god, & has a distinguishable face scar under his left eye from falling off a train though even if he decides to change his road name.
stay safe
I'm glad I decided to make this post because I assumed for so long it was probably an accident and blamed myself.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
I'm glad I decided to make this post because I assumed for so long it was probably an accident and blamed myself.
do not ever blame yerself for what happend to you dude. what he did was in no way yer fault no matter what was going on before you passed out.

wISDOMiZdUm

Formerly wISDOM
StP Supporter
Current Location
Verde valley AZ
Sorry you had to deal with this shit and thanks for coming forward. Speaking up just might keep someone else from having to go through what you did.

Reactions: dumpsternavel

RhiannonS99

Lurker
Current Location
Chattanooga TN
So. Hi. I couldn't find the link to add to this thread about a certain male named Night train, scar under his left eye, dog named Angel.
Met him at Georgia Nationals in July, we hung out, I thought he was okay to say the least, but fuck I was wrong dude. He called me his wife, tried getting me to go to Canada with him but that's not the worst part yet.
I was walking down to kiddie village when I realized he was following me. I kept walking trying to ignore him. He followed me all the way to the kitchen, told me to sit (mind you I was severely dehydrated after a night of dosing) I didn't think anything wrong of it. He got up, got me a drink and told me that he was worried about me.
Weird ass vibe that I ignored right there. Me being my naive self I drank what he gave me, to only start feeling absolutely terrible, I realized he must have done something to my drink. I kept trying to get up (against his wishes.) But I finally did. I got help from red moon lodge to get to my now partner. Don't fucking trust anyone named night train.