night train is a rapist

Threads
Current Location
150 M St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Website
twitter.com
Reactions
91% 0% 9%
Okay so I was at the national gathering in Georgia and ended up chilling with this kid named night train in his tent and passed out. Woke up with sleep paralysis to being fingered. Could have been a misunderstanding but it was still assault and traumatizing. He's got a fucked up eye and a dog named angel. I don't have any pics but he was pale with dark hair and the fucked up eye which is s v noticable trait. Don't remember any tattoos but I'm sure he had some, didn't have any face piercings or tats tho.

Threads
Current Location
portland, maine
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
thank you for sharing your experience & making the community aware. night train also tried to assault me at the same gathering after taking me to a spot real far from others. & i just met a sister who was roofied by him. this guy is really really bad news. he's 24, praises gerry like god, & has a distinguishable face scar under his left eye from falling off a train though even if he decides to change his road name.
stay safe

OP
OP
Adam Wynona May
Threads
Current Location
150 M St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Website
twitter.com
Reactions
91% 0% 9%
thank you for sharing your experience & making the community aware. night train also tried to assault me at the same gathering after taking me to a spot real far from others. & i just met a sister who was roofied by him. this guy is really really bad news. he's 24, praises gerry like god, & has a distinguishable face scar under his left eye from falling off a train though even if he decides to change his road name.
stay safe
I'm glad I decided to make this post because I assumed for so long it was probably an accident and blamed myself.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
I'm glad I decided to make this post because I assumed for so long it was probably an accident and blamed myself.
do not ever blame yerself for what happend to you dude. what he did was in no way yer fault no matter what was going on before you passed out.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
do not ever blame yerself for what happend to you dude. what he did was in no way yer fault no matter what was going on before you passed out.
I was just about to say the same thing.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

kIlL a KaRdAsHiAn

The nerd formally known as wISDOM
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Verde valley AZ
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Sorry you had to deal with this shit and thanks for coming forward. Speaking up just might keep someone else from having to go through what you did.

Threads
Current Location
Chattanooga TN
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
So. Hi. I couldn't find the link to add to this thread about a certain male named Night train, scar under his left eye, dog named Angel.
Met him at Georgia Nationals in July, we hung out, I thought he was okay to say the least, but fuck I was wrong dude. He called me his wife, tried getting me to go to Canada with him but that's not the worst part yet.
I was walking down to kiddie village when I realized he was following me. I kept walking trying to ignore him. He followed me all the way to the kitchen, told me to sit (mind you I was severely dehydrated after a night of dosing) I didn't think anything wrong of it. He got up, got me a drink and told me that he was worried about me.
Weird ass vibe that I ignored right there. Me being my naive self I drank what he gave me, to only start feeling absolutely terrible, I realized he must have done something to my drink. I kept trying to get up (against his wishes.) But I finally did. I got help from red moon lodge to get to my now partner. Don't fucking trust anyone named night train.

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
There is definitely another thread I am going to merge this thread with the older one so all the information is consolidated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.
Quit a job after 3 days, due to ignorant, rape-culture enabled co-workers. Got another job lined up!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
dannyblack