NicholeChaos, hill country tejas

NicholeChaos

Reaction score
I guess you could say that i'm a modern day 40's housewifey, without the house or the ability to leave to see my fiance. I'm very sweet and caring and will love anyone who will let me because i desperatley am in need of ppl i can relate to. I was adopted in comal county a few years ago by the same ppl whom had adopted my mother, which is very complicated because you remeber your past when your 14 and when your new "parents are growing into their late 60's and your aunt is now your sister and your siblings are now distant relatives that you cant see. theirs no shortage of isolation. My adoptive family knows how to use emotional blackmail and they use it well, so here i am given ever chance to be held down but i try to live my life as normally as possible. Ive got no use for the past. I want to make ppls lives better, starting with my fiance i make deals and gives up almost everything to see him, because i want to... constantly having to make deals with my family to leave the house but it will all pay off because soon i will gather up enough guts to leave them and start a life on my own.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads