Nice to meet all you fine folks!

thegrapsman

Reaction score
Hey all, I made an account about a week ago but haven't posted an introduction yet, figured I should.
I've mostly just been reading random threads since I joined, so if I follow you it's likely because I read a helpful thread/comment you posted somewhere. Idk if it's considered weird/bad etiquette on this site to do that before talking with a person first though, sorry if so.
I've been learning a lot, there's so much content here it's really helpful. I've never traveled before either, so this is really nice.

I'm not a super political guy honestly, but I am disabled and lgbt so if you've got any advice for me on those subjects for traveling feel free to shoot me a pm or if you just wanna chat that's cool as well! I'm into wrestling, video games, random music. I'm sure we can find something to chat about. haha

Sooo I guess I'm here trying to learn the proper ways of doing stuff for when I'm ready to travel, and hopefully gain some new friends!

You can call me Graps btw. :D

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads