newbie looking to leave for a life adventure in early spring

darkcloud

Reaction score
Been day dreaming about it for a long time and I think I'm definitely gonna stop wasting away and grow a pair and head out...most definetly gonna head west,don't really care where..probly the best place I can find some steady work at first because it will be an all or nothing trip and I won't have much money at all and no one to call for help and I'm not nowhere near experienced enough to just start roaming the country with no money or plans or friends or knowledge..I mean techniquely I could but I wasn't dubbed the name darkcloud for having good luck...so I would like to try and be on the smarter side of it and gather and learn as much knowledge and wisdom from people with experience as I can and hopefully maybe even meet a common goaled partner in crime while I plan my escape I'd like to leave this spring if I can get enough money saved up which probly won't be much if I do but regardless of the amount..i need to leave where I'm at..its killing my spirit for real...so I'm gonna end this here because I suck at this kinda thing..but if anyone would be interested in getting to know me more let me know....P.S I'm no stranger to danger or the brutality of life and I've done a lot of research and thinking and am very sincere about this and just to inform I'm no yuppie looking for an adveture..thank you and sorry if I sucked at describing the above

D

deleted user

welcome!

you should check out some threads on how to make money traveling. there's a multitude of ways, my man.

also, if you've got a smartphone, check out mturk, or cashpirate (or just Google how to make money on your smartphone and watch as the million facets of income come your way.)

it won't buy you a new car, but it'll keep you fed if you're uncomfortable flying a sign. also, fly a "ready to work" sign, something that lets people know you're more than a bum. (no offense hungry and broke flyers)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads