New York City | Squat the Planet

New York City

I

icenine1144

So, I'm living in NYC right now, contemplating dropping out of school and living the way I want. Not many of my friends are really into the whole bumming around/anarchist/squatting type thing - which is whatever, I enjoy being around different people - but it'd really be nice to know some people into the same shit as I am. :) ... so, lemme know if any of you are around the nyc area!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
I'm in Michigan dealing with the same shit.. I fukken hate it here... i am tired of trying to remeber when there were other interesting people around... Now I just get called freak by people driving by in Four wheel drive mud bogg trucks chewin tobaco....

Christopher

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
my fav is when i was in Klamath Falls, Oregon.. someone yelled "fuck'her IIIIIII DIDDDD" talking about my aunt who i was walking with. Funny shit.

Haha same thing happened to me when I was walking with my ex.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Yea east lansing is that bad... Like it used to be a real friendly town until we had all the riots... they ran all the punk friendly bussiness out of town bull dozed our park and just brought in a bunch of fukken yuppie breeders... The place just smells like hmmmmmmmm a bunch of douchie prep college kids that r scared of dirty people.. hhahaahaaha But they are fun to insult when drunk.. And if your lucky you can insult them and beat the hell out of a frat boy all in the same night!!

I

icenine1144

Ah shit that sucks.. New York is definitely not that bad, I actually like it a lot here and I've met a lot of good people.. just no train hoppers/hitchhikers, as they tend to be on the move a lot.. ha ha.

nFKT

Reaction score
pritymic said:
Yea east lansing is that bad... Like it used to be a real friendly town until we had all the riots... they ran all the punk friendly bussiness out of town bull dozed our park and just brought in a bunch of fukken yuppie breeders... The place just smells like hmmmmmmmm a bunch of douchie prep college kids that r scared of dirty people.. hhahaahaaha But they are fun to insult when drunk.. And if your lucky you can insult them and beat the hell out of a frat boy all in the same night!!

I'm in Lansing myself, but I don't think East Lansing is all that bad, though admitably it was a whole lot better 4-5 years ago. All of Michigan basically sucks, although I'm sure you already know that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads