New Traveler | Squat the Planet

New Traveler

Letitphlo925

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm Boomhower, I'm 24, I recently left PA about a week ago. I had nothing and can't bring myself to join in on societies reindeer games. So, I hopped a train jumped off in Toledo and from there hopped one to Kansas City, Missouri. I'm extremely passionate about making music (currently have no instrument that's priority numero uno). So, I've just been getting along alone building my relationship with the divine and taking in the great freedom I recently attained but obviously want to experience this stage of my existence with other individuals who are just as free spirited. So, is there anyone (like I said currently in Kansas City, MO) who would want to jam or just hangout, try and take over the world, whatever, I'll be around. My plan is to end up in California, where I may stop along the way, well... that's not so much up to me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads