New to travelling, loving it.

Miranda

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, I'm Miranda. I started travelling a couple months ago from Seattle, where I met my fiancee (who also travels), and we started a fun, occasionally scary, interesting road down south. I'd never hitchhiked before, and I really have to say I prefer it to most other methods of getting around. We also hopped buses and commuter trains on the road. Unfortunately, weird shit went down and we lost each other in Santa Rosa a little over a week ago. I miss the hell out of that guy, haven't heard from him, am worried, etc. I'm in a house right now, spending time with my kids, but I'd like to go out again after the really cold weather lets up. Right now I'm down around Medford, OR and I'm open to going anywhere on the west coast. Anyone want a travel partner this spring? I'm a newb, but I'm pretty chill, and I'd love to get out on the road again. Also, it'd be hella sweet to find other cool people I met on the road on here. So if you ran into me along the way, hit me up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads