New to this whole thing

iTch

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm iTch, some people call me Taylor. I hang around Bellingham for the most part, but I've lived other places. Being a punk or what have you inevitably lead me to the world of squatting and all of that. I haven't done a whole lot of it yet, mostly due to where I'm at and who I do and don't know, but I'd like that to improve. As of now I don't know what to do in the future, as I'm still in fucking highschool (arg). I get told all the time to go to college by people who hardly know me and I'd much rather get out and travel, meet people like me and have fun. If any of ya out there around Bellingham wanna hang w/ me or take a train and show me the ropes, or whatever the expression is, then I'm all for it. Thanks for reading this, I hope to hear from ya.

In solidarity
-iTch-

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome itch, do a lot of reading here and you'll discover more than you wanted to know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads