New to this site, from Bay Area CA.

ahrahkoonem

Reaction score
I'm down to travel, and help any travelers that need a place or some tips for being around the bay area. I dig music and partying, found this site through some buds and decided to join up. I'm lookin to head south in a bit with some buds...just savin' up some gear and advice before I go. So far I've only gone around CA, not too far from home.

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, I am actully heading that way some time this week or next. If you see a guy in a kilt, its prolly me...

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Welcome.. bay area im SO down.. im trying to head downn to cali by april and well into the summa.. for the COACHELLA festivalll .. <3 I got a frewn he lives down in anehim.. So im hoping to go see him and travel from slab city to san fran,, and santa cruzz and sO forth.. if i do make my way there id love to kick it with you.. :) where in the bay area you live..?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
welcome. If you ever have any questions or problems feel free to ask any user with an orange/italic name like mine.

since your in cali you should look into the STP gathering april 1st, it's not even 4 hours north of the bay area off of I-5 in Redding.

http://squattheplanet.com/showthread.php?t=10023

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads