New to the whole Homeless traveling lifestyle

Sexyrexy1989

Reaction score
Let just start of by saying i am a 23 year old fairly healthy and intelligent young man, And due to recent personal changes in my life will be short of a place to live and have decided to start traveling.
I am very new to this and only have one experience with hitchhiking in which i hitchhiked from Anchorage Alaska to Seattle Washington Moderately successfully . The only thing i really have to my name is a backpack a sleeping bag and a buck knife and a small savings

I guess im looking for tips on traveling, how to get by food money wise
traveling tips
any advice gladly excepted.

-best-

Everymanalion

Reaction score
Sorry:) Did not mean to be rude but i had to, if you sift through the older posts you will find all the information you need, most questions have already been asked or talked about on this forum previously.

To get money, you can use a skill to "Spange" such as playing an instrument with an upside down hat in front of you or attempt to make a sob story on a cardboard sign about your plight. I would say dumpster diving would be the best/easiest and who knows, you may find something more than food(I found 4 un-opened IPhone 4S when i was looking in a grocery dumpster in Florida once and sold them each for $200 on Craigslist).

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me or anyone else on here, And wtf? Why did he remove the "Like" button? Damn!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Man work on learning how to find free places to eat..IE soup kitchens, bum feeds, drop in centers, churches, food not bombs ext. You may even be young enough to hit up the youth ones; which not only give you way more shit, you can also meet other kids which is always cool when your alone..at least it used to be.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I used to hustle with a rubix cube. No one ever believes a drunk dirty kid when they bet them 5 dollars that he can solve one in under a minute. People like seeing new things.
damn!!!! thats a good fuckin deal!.... cuz once you get it once.... you can just rearrange it and resolve it by doin it in reverse.....and after a while you got your routine down and can do it like nothing......is this what you do ?

Reactions: notlateforsuppa

a197120

Reaction score
I used to, but my rubix cube is all fucked up now because my dog thought it was a chew toy and I've been too lazy to get a new one. I learned to solve them when I was in like 9th grade so I've got it down pretty well. I just let the person I bet mix it up.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

bryanpaul

Reaction score
fuck goin to college....fuck learning a skilled trade..... i now know what i must do for my future....
http://www.rubikssolver.com/
edit: those fuckers ^ want 3 bux for the final 2 steps >_<
sure i'll find another site

• Haha
Reactions: barbuchon

a197120

Reaction score
Haha, just go to youtube. There's a lot of videos on there. It's pretty easy to do once you get it down once or twice. Honestly if you can just get it to where you can solve it in like 5 minutes most yuppies will still be impressed, most people have never seen someone solve one.

Reactions: notlateforsuppa

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads