New to the website | Squat the Planet

New to the website

radulphus

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new. I really love the concept of squattheplanet, and I am looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to travel and explore the world.
I reside in Melbourne Florida, and I am ready to give it all up to travel. I've been homeless before for 5 months of my life and it was the most adventurous time I've ever experienced. Can't wait to meet interesting individuals on the board and converse with yall.

No phone, no vehicle just high spirits..

D

Deleted member 30226

Hey, I'm new. I really love the concept of squattheplanet, and I am looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to travel and explore the world.
I reside in Melbourne Florida, and I am ready to give it all up to travel. I've been homeless before for 5 months of my life and it was the most adventurous time I've ever experienced. Can't wait to meet interesting individuals on the board and converse with yall.

No phone, no vehicle just high spirits..
You seem to be a great gentleman. Enjoy the forums that @Matt Derrick has provided for us. I wish you safe travels and keep the rain at your back and the Sun upon your face.

Reactions: radulphus

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads