New to the planet!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Farmington, NM 87401, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum here..hoping to find new friends and meet new people..possibly find someone to travel with! Ikm currently stranded in New Mexico, will be leaving in about a week or so. Any insight or being pointed in the right direction will kindly help!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Toronto
Reactions
96% 1% 3%
Welcome to the community! Maybe stay where it's warm? haha

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Well hey - welcome to the planet hehe! Lots of resources available in the subforums plus many people on the move right now as well.

OP
OP
Ryan Patrick
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Well hey - welcome to the planet hehe! Lots of resources available in the subforums plus many people on the move right now as well.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been alone for a while so this seemed like the right place to go.
Ryan.

Hobo Mud

Settling down a while.
StP Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Columbia, Tennessee
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
Welcome to STP. My advice to you as a new traveler is to learn to be patient. Take your time and do not force the adventure, allow it to unfold. Always expect the unexpected. Be respectful and kind to other travelers including yourself.

Take advantage of local resources if available however don't were them out. I could go on and on...... I suspect you have one hell of a journey waiting to unfold. Remember sometimes the best journeys are ones with no set final destination.

I wish you nothing but the best my friend. Safe travels.

bushhippie

Previously crisywantstorunaway
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
welcome to the world :)
i hope you get out safely and get where your going! You dont have any idea of a direction? You know i dont ever shut up about telling people to come to Bama, so heres my pitch....theres lots of nature, pretty good foor, we know how to make sweet tea, ive always had good luck busking, theres good bars in bham and theres a nice art scene. theres not many travlers here....at all....but the people are great. I know plenty places out of the city great for swimming and camping.

lol anyways i hope to see ya, and if you end up over here then let me know and we can meet up :)

OP
OP
Ryan Patrick
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Welcome to STP. My advice to you as a new traveler is to learn to be patient. Take your time and do not force the adventure, allow it to unfold. Always expect the unexpected. Be respectful and kind to other travelers including yourself.

Take advantage of local resources if available however don't were them out. I could go on and on...... I suspect you have one hell of a journey waiting to unfold. Remember sometimes the best journeys are ones with no set final destination.

I wish you nothing but the best my friend. Safe travels.
welcome to the world :)
i hope you get out safely and get where your going! You dont have any idea of a direction? You know i dont ever shut up about telling people to come to Bama, so heres my pitch....theres lots of nature, pretty good foor, we know how to make sweet tea, ive always had good luck busking, theres good bars in bham and theres a nice art scene. theres not many travlers here....at all....but the people are great. I know plenty places out of the city great for swimming and camping.

lol anyways i hope to see ya, and if you end up over here then let me know and we can meet up :)
Funny you say Alabama! I was trying to reach out to a friend in Alabama today. I've stayed in Elba quite a few times. It's a beautiful place that's for sure.

bushhippie

Previously crisywantstorunaway
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Funny you say Alabama! I was trying to reach out to a friend in Alabama today. I've stayed in Elba quite a few times. It's a beautiful place that's for sure.
im from blount county birmingham and cullman. i would say if you end up here, crash on my couch, but im living with my grandparents, so i cant really have people over. but i know some cool camp sites and places to swim/hike, if your into that. and i have this bad habbit of loading people down with what geat i can afford that they dont already have...and food. cuz ive always heard the best way to show love is through food

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Introductions 1
RICHARD WILLIAMS Introductions 3
Cornelius Vango General Banter 7
E Introductions 7
HitchTube Introductions 4