New to the forum

FaridKhan

Reaction score
Hey My name's Farid, I've been into urban exploration since I was in high school. One of the first places I went to was 2 cars full of friends entering a place called Byberry insane asylum in Northeast Philadelphia. Unfortunately this place was bulldozed a solid 10 years ago or so. Since then I have been to many locations such as the casa grand domes in Arizona, 7 mile Detroit in Michigan, Clairton Pa to the infamous Lincoln Way in Pennsylvania. My dream destination for exploration is Montauk military base on the tip of Long Island!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
those are all great destinations! i went to byberry about three times before it got knocked down, it was an amazing place!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sweet - thanks for the intro - and we love the explore! Pics are most welcome as well. Welcome!

D

deleted17310

welcome! i was just in montauk if i knew there was a base there i woulda been all over it. you should check out impossible cite in seaside CA thats the coolest one ive done so far. good to see another urban explorer join the bunch

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads