new to the community

squattersrights

Reaction score
hey all,

i am a really laid-back, gentle guy, always trying to live more of an alternative lifestyle. not that hardcore yet, at least by own standards, but getting there.

living in tucson for now and working on a trail crew.

eventually hoping to travel around the us and beyond.

if anyone could hook me up with any existing squats in tucson, i would be most appreciative!

thanks and i look forward to getting to know many of you.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
i haven't looked at your profile or anything, but where did you guide?
i've floated on the ocoah river and the french broad in ga, nc, and tenn. it was definitely fun, but i have so many injuries that it sucks now. so i'm trying to go back to school.
fuck i wish i didn't have a girl sometimes and i could just go where i want. i'm getting married next month, so.... yeah. i just had to take a HUGE sigh and just accept it. she is my best friend and it feels right, but shit. i never thought this would happen.. getting out of topic.
welcome to the site. SEARCH for what you want to find out before asking, and don't take things personally... this is the internet.... fucking robots.

squattersrights

Reaction score
i haven't looked at your profile or anything, but where did you guide?
i've floated on the ocoah river and the french broad in ga, nc, and tenn. it was definitely fun, but i have so many injuries that it sucks now. so i'm trying to go back to school.
fuck i wish i didn't have a girl sometimes and i could just go where i want. i'm getting married next month, so.... yeah. i just had to take a HUGE sigh and just accept it. she is my best friend and it feels right, but shit. i never thought this would happen.. getting out of topic.
welcome to the site. SEARCH for what you want to find out before asking, and don't take things personally... this is the internet.... fucking robots.
actually i work on building/maintaining existing trails, along with other types conservation work in the tucson area. guide work sounds pretty sweet too, though.

and yeah, it is really tough being tied down, i hear you there. i had to break up with a fairly long-term partner when moving here and there is something to be said for the freedom, but something to be said for awesome relationships, as well.

i did search for what i was looking for and have not found anything yet, so just thought i would throw it out there on this thread as well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads