new to stp and ready to stp | Squat the Planet

new to stp and ready to stp

Mejnun

Reaction score
Hi Im Leyla Im new to this site and really glad I found out about this community...Ive done some traveling in the states but not enough...ready for more when I get back...Id like to do some global wanderings now...just trying to work up the courage and perhaps some cash to pull it off...Ive been trying to force my life into the little neat box that society wants us to keep tucked up in...box with in box, exchanging box for box, working in box after box, to afford that final box...and I cant do it anymore. Right now Im hanging out in Turkey...but hey the world is ours so who knows where i,ll end up. peace!

stove

Reaction score
Welcome...One of my HHing friends has actually just moved to Istanbul for the forseeable future, trying to eek out a living somehow. She's a hella experienced traveler, and has some good connections all over Europe if you find yourself in need.

Mejnun

Reaction score
Nivol: Turkey is alright...Turks are crazy folk, I know this cuz Im partly of Turkish stock, but when theyre good theyre really kind and warm and welcoming and will go out of their way to help. This old man gave me a ride the other day and said: for me you are like my child I would do anything for you---but beware Turkey has many animals- and by animals I mean the 2 legged kind ;)

Stove: Thanks, if you could get me in touch that would be amazing, I plan on spending sometime in Istanbul myself. I appreciate it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads