new to KCMO | Squat the Planet

new to KCMO

speculari

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Mindi. I've visited this website a lot in the past, decided to join because I recently moved to Kansas City. I want to get involved in the diy punk scene here, zine community, and/or food not bombs but have no connections. If you can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Sarong

Reaction score
Hi, I am also currently in KCMO. Not sure if I can help with what u r looking for exactly but if u google that info with kcmo behind it lots of info comes up. I can always use a friend here if u want. :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi, I am also currently in KCMO. Not sure if I can help with what u r looking for exactly but if u google that info with kcmo behind it lots of info comes up. I can always use a friend here if u want. :)

i'm curious to know more about what kcmo is like these days. a while back we were discussing starting some kind of punk house / StP HQ here:

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/stp-hq-lets-make-it-happen.26217/

and the discussion came around to kcmo, but i don't think we've had anyone in that area to kinda scout out how hard it would be to find a house, jobs, etc... @Sarong would you have any input on this? maybe you could post it to the thread linked above?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads