New person intro The Viking Jester | Squat the Planet

New person intro The Viking Jester

Reaction score
Hello all
I am known as OMalley
I am a Pagan known as a Heathen (its a pagan polytheistic culture of the proto indo european peoples before the rise of christianity in the 12th century(aka Vikings)) I have been asked to take a quest of information to travel and to meet other pagans to record their experiences aswell as mine. I have not decided wither i am to be Gothee (smaller priest) or Vitki (Traveling Shaman) but i do know that traveling is what i want and what the gods want.
I am an Activist, i have been supporting different Human and animal, Civil and legislative campeigns for the past five years, i have had the pleasure of working with people from The Million mask March, The Democratic National Convention, and the American Civil Liberties Union, and i hope to find more people and campiengs to work with. I am also using the journey to aquire information about anarchisim and how it works exactly.

This is only the start of my journey, and i feel i am running late and may be overwhelmed but with determination and my willpower and some small motivations i can do it.
My Plan is to travel from KCMO via amtrak to Troy michigan where i will meet some friends of mine and stop there for awhile. I will be looking for pagans and Heathens an their shops and events in the south michigan area possibly the whole state. Then i am to go to babalyon New york to meet with a large group of heathens and their Vitki (as i am in contact with this person now we are both in KCMO.) If any pagans or heathens would like their story recorded, or any information leading to meet with them, locations of shops or times of events i would like to know.

The Trip from Michigan to Newyork will be the hardest due to winter waiting around the corner and me being in the north. I will be looking for Co-Ops, Heathen lands, or somewhere dry to place a tent, or someone wiling to let me inside for the colder days, I have my hands and my mind only to trade. please feel free to message me. Thank you -Omal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads