New orlean!

Gypsymouse

Reaction score
I'm searching for a good route from PA
Any advice, stories, sites, squats, train routes, etc etc would be appreciated!

Thanks much xD:arrgh:

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
squats are very easy to find in nola, if you cant find a squat there then you must be blind. if you have street smarts and can use your head then you should be fine. there's a bum feed along the wall at the end of the riverwalk, i think its every tuesday. food kickdowns in nola are very prevelant, espc during tourist season, just ask some one with a white box if you can have there leftovers.

GutterGrayse

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The only sure advice I can give you is try not to be too wasted in the french quarter. Kids are getting mad targeted these days.
There's now an official music district, though. Where the buskers go. It's real nice there. :)

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man Fuck NoLa mutherfucking oggle ass elitist hipster fake fucktards!
Fuckin city is a over raped vagina, and the entire scene is overrun with clean wanna be's wearin clean creased carhearts and "skanks" talkin that traveler supremest mouth shit, doggin my boy in the mouth, then his loudmouthed bitch got her whole crew hemmed up for fighting in the street.
My last word On NoLa if your a shithead go there and take advantage of those beaten denziens and stress there ailing local economy.
If youve never seen NoLa wait till some of these asshats get arrested and killed by the gangbangers too many shitheads fucking everything up for everybody there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads