New member, long road trip | Squat the Planet

New member, long road trip

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy to be here. I'm driving from eastern Canada to western Canada, via the south US. So far I've made it to Florida, and I'll spend Christmas in New Orleans. After that I'll continue towards San Diego before following the west coast all the way up to Canada. I'm a friendly person, enjoy my ganja, not a big drinker but I'll have a beer here and there. If you're travelling or on my route shoot me a message, happy to hang out with anyone interesting!

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You should definitely drop into Fresno California for a visit. Smoke some herb, exchange some stories. I don't have a very big room here but whatever floor space you can find is totally available, rest for the night. I have a rad dog and a huge back yard. Working on building a fire pit, should be done by then. Yeah man, drop in if it's on the way. DM by the time you reach SD and I'll give you the address etc.

Reaction score
You should definitely drop into Fresno California for a visit. Smoke some herb, exchange some stories. I don't have a very big room here but whatever floor space you can find is totally available, rest for the night. I have a rad dog and a huge back yard. Working on building a fire pit, should be done by then. Yeah man, drop in if it's on the way. DM by the time you reach SD and I'll give you the address etc.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks dude!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads