Hey Everyone! | Squat the Planet

Hey Everyone!

Alexander

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm not new to this site, but I am new to the traveling world as a whole.

Just wanted to take a quick second of your limited time on this floating dirt rock we call earth to say thanks for existing with me.

We may never meet physically, but at least this period in time allows me to contact you; even for this moment while reading this.

We are but a tiny insignificant speck of dust on the gigantic lens of time, and we can think of it as worthless. I have felt that way-and still do at some times.

I have talked about the contradiction of existence and that life is just an illusion of our perceived realities via our brains, but not about squeezing out what we find exciting in our grand illusion. This. Here. Now.

The fact that we exist at all is a gift that we may not entirely appreciate until our race potentially dies out from the greed that we cannot let go.

The future looks bleak, and I hope our species begins to better understand ourselves, and others for the betterment of the future; not just the human race. We may think we are the pinnacle of evolution; the end of the race to being supreme-we are far from it. On a much grander scale, we could be viewed by our future descendants almost how we view the primordial soup we came from.

So, yes. This world, on this tiny, insignificant, floating speck of dust; in the gigantic lens of space and time could all be just an illusion or a simulation. The only thing we have is our time and interactions with each other.

Thanks for being here in this seemingly meaningless place, maybe our paths will cross at some point.

There are no absolutes.

-Alex
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412881465.746089.jpg

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads