new kid on the block

FSZYVz8nC

Reaction score
hey hey. i go by many names, but you can call me alex, alexis, or heysel. 23, don't care enough about gender to have one.

learned about vagabonds and modern nomads and whatnot when i was like 17 (mostly from into the wild) and it captivated me since. my family wasn't happy with it at the time of course, so i kept it pretty low-key and saved some money. went on vacation on new years for what was originally only a week and just haven't gone back yet. (they're cool with it for now.) i have some good friends in the area that are a bit more open-minded so i'm using this time to feel out what i'm looking for in life.

currently just drifting around the SF bay area until i can wrap up some personal things, however long that takes, then heading south then east to go home. i figure at that point i'll have decided if the wandering life is really for me, and i'll have the experience to prove if i can (or can't) make it.

anyway, happy to be here. hoping to meet people, see new places, get some experiences and skills. the usual.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads