New kid- kinda

Jasper Fox

Reaction score
-New to STP
-rubber tramp for the last couple years chasing acting and filmmaking and shit
- just took off on foot with my pack yesterday
-hitching to Independence, Missouri for a labor gig. I'm east of St Louis right now. the gig is two days in Independence, then it's taking me to Rockford, Illinois for two more days of work
-hitching from Rockford to somewhere in NC for the Southeast Regional Rainbow Gathering called Heartland (I need to be in the woods with family dearly)
-if anyone is in need of a road dog and is along this route anywhere and wants to start walking and hitching with a dope dude that's pretty good at sprayin love light all over the worlds faces, holler... We'll talk :)

Other than that, happy to be here folks :)
Like I said, I'm new to the road. My gear is still even pretty clean. :p so yeah, if you see me out in Babylon, and wanna give me shit, or call me a poser cuz I haven't rode trains or I'm not dirty enough, please just save ur breathe. No I didn't grow up on the streets, and yes I come from a family that loves me and yes I have a mommy that would probably like me to return to Yuppy land, but I'm choosing this lifestyle for a reason. And if ur the one that wants to run ur mouth, then it's probably too much for you to comprehend, so just save it. I'm not trying to be like you. I'm trying to figure out who the fuck I am, and be that, really fucking well. Cuz the me that's trapped under all this conditioned worldly bullshit has got shit to do. Important world changing shit. I love all of you, so either get on board, or please just get the fuck out of the way. I'm on a mission :)

Reactions: Zaphod and wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome! There seems to be a lot of people traveling right now, hopefully some of you can meet up and go!!!

Did you edit it that intro -- pretty cool intro though :) Hope you meet up with some people traveling threw here too. Keep an eye on the rideboards ::)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal

Jasper Fox

Reaction score
Well welcome! There seems to be a lot of people traveling right now, hopefully some of you can meet up and go!!!

Did you edit it that intro -- pretty cool intro though :) Hope you meet up with some people traveling throug here too. Keep an eye on the rideboards ::)

I'm not sure what you mean, did I edit it? But I'm pretty sure the answer is no. That's how I wrote it and posted it originally. Thank you fire welcome momma :)

Durp

Reaction score
My gear is clean because it last longer if you take care of it and I'm either a poor bastard or just plain cheap depending on the luck.... so replacement isn't an option. idk wtf everyone's obsession about being a "dirty kid" is? If thats your goal dont shower? I personally love rivers and water so idk...Am I just starting to get old and irritated by those damn wippersnappers? End rant

Anywhoo.....

Welcome! Be safe!

Jasper Fox

Reaction score
My gear is clean because it last longer if you take care of it and I'm either a poor bastard or just plain cheap depending on the luck.... so replacement isn't an option. idk wtf everyone's obsession about being a "dirty kid" is? If thats your goal dont shower? I personally love rivers and water so idk...Am I just starting to get old and irritated by those damn wippersnappers? End rant

Anywhoo.....

Welcome! Be safe!
Agreed :) I've minimized my belongings. I like to take car of what I have left. Thanks for the welcome!

Jasper Fox

Reaction score
Lol I said that because of how many threads ive read on here where people were talking shit about that kinda stuff. Maybe you haven't come across them (definitely for the best) but they're here, just like they're on the road.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Your reasons for traveling are your own.

You don't owe anyone an explanation of why, how or anything else.

Each of us is on our own journey. We're just fortunate enough to find others on the same destination, just a different path.

Travel safe.

Peace!

Reactions: Jasper Fox

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Yeah...she's never been happy here.

She's been wanting to go back since I was a kid...and I'm 46 now...so she's finally getting her wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike sun

Reaction score
-New to STP
-rubber tramp for the last couple years chasing acting and filmmaking and shit
- just took off on foot with my pack yesterday
-hitching to Independence, Missouri for a labor gig. I'm east of St Louis right now. the gig is two days in Independence, then it's taking me to Rockford, Illinois for two more days of work
-hitching from Rockford to somewhere in NC for the Southeast Regional Rainbow Gathering called Heartland (I need to be in the woods with family dearly)
-if anyone is in need of a road dog and is along this route anywhere and wants to start walking and hitching with a dope dude that's pretty good at sprayin love light all over the worlds faces, holler... We'll talk :)

Other than that, happy to be here folks :)
Like I said, I'm new to the road. My gear is still even pretty clean. :p so yeah, if you see me out in Babylon, and wanna give me shit, or call me a poser cuz I haven't rode trains or I'm not dirty enough, please just save ur breathe. No I didn't grow up on the streets, and yes I come from a family that loves me and yes I have a mommy that would probably like me to return to Yuppy land, but I'm choosing this lifestyle for a reason. And if ur the one that wants to run ur mouth, then it's probably too much for you to comprehend, so just save it. I'm not trying to be like you. I'm trying to figure out who the fuck I am, and be that, really fucking well. Cuz the me that's trapped under all this conditioned worldly bullshit has got shit to do. Important world changing shit. I love all of you, so either get on board, or please just get the fuck out of the way. I'm on a mission :)
For real

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads