New kid in town

gremlin

Reaction score
Hey y'all

Heard about this website from an eco village in st Louis, and this shit seems cool. I live in a queer co-op in Michigan on the East side of the state, and we always have a spot to put you up if you needed. Looking to connect with people practicing sustainable and communal living, and maybe visit some time :)

Reactions: Billy Cougar White

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey y'all

Heard about this website from an eco village in st Louis, and this shit seems cool. I live in a queer co-op in Michigan on the East side of the state, and we always have a spot to put you up if you needed. Looking to connect with people practicing sustainable and communal living, and maybe visit some time :)
Welcome Aboard to StP!!! Yup, StP is a cool and informative site!

Gideon

Reaction score
Website
www.gideonthestoryteller.bandcamp.com
Hey y'all

i'm about an hr 15 away from you i'd be down to connect

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey y'all

hey gremlin, welcome to StP! im going to be traveling around the usa for the spring/summer and i figure i'll be passing through michigan sometime in june-ish? it would be rad to say hi and meet with you and some of the folks in your coop. can you DM me your contact info?

on a side note, im putting together a series of interviews with alternative/radical spaces and people for my youtube channel, if that's something you might be interested in, we can talk about that in more detail. either way, im very much looking forward to getting back on the road and meeting like minded people!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads