Announcement New items in the Etsy Store (bandanas are back!)

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey folks, just a general announcement to let you know that not only are the very popular StP Bandanas back, but we now have new patches ($3), pins ($2), and stickers ($4 for 10) all available! This includes the new patch/pin/sticker design mentioned here!

Check out the Etsy store here: https://squattheplanet.etsy.com!

The price of the bandanas have been reduced from $15 to $12! (plus shipping). There are only 22 available (someone already bought 2) in this batch, so get em while you can! These bandanas have one slight difference compared to the first batch; the design is printed closer to the edge, leaving only a 1/4 inch gap of blank space (the previous design was 1 1/2 inches of space).

Also, The Anarchist's Guide to Travel is now $12 instead of $15, and there are about 30 copies left, so it's a great way to get a copy if you don't like doing it through Amazon.

Of course, let me know if you have any questions!

edit: i've lowered the price of the book to $12 on amazon as well, and the kindle version to $8!

Last edited:
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Reactions
98% 1% 2%
That patch is so fuckin' sick.
Good decision on minimizing the black space on the bandana*

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
That patch is so fuckin' sick.
Good decision on minimizing the black space on the bandana*
thanks! yeah i'll bring out some patches/pins to folk life and maybe try and hawk some bandanas as well?

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Olympia, WA
Reactions
89% 0% 11%
I’d be there for folk live cause I live in Olympia, but I’m going to a grind/ powerviolence fest west of Olympia! Dang

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Duly noted. :) Those patches shall be spread far and wide with the travelers hitting my couch this year.

Skunkx1

Pilgrim
StP Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Oslo, Norway
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
Holy fuck, shipping to scandinavia is super expensive

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Nottingham, UK
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
£10 shipping to the UK holy sweet woden above, sick design still though

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, shipping abroad is stupid expensive and etsy doesn't make it any easier... If you're outside the USA and want to order something, send me a message and I'll see if I can work out some way to make it cheaper!

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, shipping abroad is stupid expensive and etsy doesn't make it any easier... If you're outside the USA and want to order something, send me a message and I'll see if I can work out some way to make it cheaper!
i managed to fix international shipping so it's (relatively) less expensive. it was charging individual shipping per item (i.e. $15 shipping per item) instead of combining the shipping (i.e. $15 shipping for everything in the order), so that's fixed now.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Aww I was looking at buying some stuff and then I saw the shipping :( I'm too poor! I'll probably have to wait a little longer :(

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Aww I was looking at buying some stuff and then I saw the shipping :( I'm too poor! I'll probably have to wait a little longer :(
how much was the shipping? send me a message and i'm sure we can work out a deal that's a bit more affordable.