New here L.A | Squat the Planet

New here L.A

Kesh

Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've been on here, just recently made it down to L.A. currently trying to find a spot to stay the spot I had fell through. It's been awhile since I've traveled definitely not equipped right now I don't have like any gear just small backpack not too sure about the area if anybody's in the area and could let me crash that would be cool. I have a valid driver's license if that helps, my truck got stolen unfortunately. Glad to be back on here though.

Attachments

• IMG_20220824_202643.jpg
    IMG_20220824_202643.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Johns Wheel Shop

LordCharles

Last time doing this
Reaction score
Kesha let me know if you'd care to discuss possibly getting together. My plans are fairly definite. Short term long term both sorta combine.
Hey I could really use a serious minded young lady because of the times two is better than one and I don't care to travel with any guys.
Things are hitting different to say the least because this isn't my first excursion but it's been a bit better than a decade and yes I'm in hard core seeking mode to find an extra set of everything because it really truly has changed from when I last traveled and it wasn't necessarily safe then or for that matter even safer at least in many parts of the country but I'm a week into this and I'll say it's not like I recall.
And I've always been ok

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads