new here, greenie

THE REAL SCAVENGER

Reaction score
hello, i just made this account and i guess i'll try and give a little description of where i am in life and stuff, maybe connect with some of you people. my name is phillip alaska vance.
i am 19 years of age, i graduated high school in 2015. i rode my bicycle 5,000 miles coast to coast across the united states three days after graduating. i am currently housed up and working at a day center for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. i love my job and i feel like i am learning a lot about how to interact with different kinds of people. i have plans to thru hike the Appalachian trail starting this march. after i get off the trail, i am planning on hitchhiking, wwofing, squatting and potentially attending a tracking school or something. i like playing guitar and riding a bicycle and being outside. my other interests include reading, meditating, bicycle travel, exploration, positive outlooks on life, off grid living, hunting and gathering, and dancing in the rain, whats up

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome greenie! :) ::drinkingbuddy::

Reactions: Tude

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads