New here, curiosity killed the cat

Karlz

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to the site and also a virgin to traveling. It scares me but intrigues me even more. How will I get there? How much money will I need? And the forever what its have kept me stagnant. Would love to hear everybody's stories ! :D

Reactions: todd
K

Kim Chee

That virgin talk will get you nowhere;)

How much money you need is up to you. If you are very resourceful you can get by on exactly zero dollars. Throw in a habit: ciggies, booze, dope or hookers and that will cost you. Dope isn't money, but I hear you can trade it for hookers.

There are many stories here. Perhaps some more will come out if you tell yours.
Serving beer at a bowling alley must be an adventure in itself.

Welcome!

Karlz

Reaction score
That virgin talk will get you nowhere;)

How much money you need is up to you. If you are very resourceful you can get by on exactly zero dollars. Throw in a habit: ciggies, booze, dope or hookers and that will cost you. Dope isn't money, but I hear you can trade it for hookers.

There are many stories here. Perhaps some more will come out if you tell yours.
Serving beer at a bowling alley must be an adventure in itself.

Welcome!

Haha, don't know if I can give up the hookers and booze!
I like to think I can be resourceful with little money, I grew up conservativily.. which is primarily why I long for the wandering! Thanks for tips my dude!.

• Haha
Reactions: travelingjoe

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are you trying to go anywhere in particular?

Karlz

Reaction score
yo, same boat here. tryna finish out this job that ends on march 1st. how to get there and how much money.. well i'm still figuring that out but I have absolute faith in myself that I can make it work.. gotta be resourceful as fuck.. good luck.. seeya on the road

Safe travels to ya, make sure to share stories (^__^)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dope isn't money, but I hear you can trade it for hookers.

haha... awww damn that is funny... I mean how is it that humans go from being cool chill punks playing dodgeball on the playground to trading dope for hookers...?

I dunno, one of those mysteries of life. :D

@Karlz welcome to the website...

(I adjusted your tag for matt... when you type @ and then the complete username of a stp member it sends an alert to let them know your talking to them... you had just matt after the @ and its Matt Derrick...... meh sometimes when you start to type @... a drop down selection of stp folks appears and you may click the wrong member... :D)

Well technical stuff aside... be welcome, check out stp for all the info and protips the site provides.

Be safe traveling...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads