New Here But Have Been Lurking On Site For A Few Months

greasekid413

Reaction score
Hello All,
First off you can refer to me as Grease. Secondly I am happy to be a member here and have looked around the forum for a few months before deciding to finally join now that I have decided that it is a good place. I have done my fair share of traveling up and down the east coast by car and a few trains. Never really tramped it yet but I'm seriously interested. Mainly I haven't done it yet because I can never find any friends who want to tag along. Everyone else seems to be too held down or afraid. Since I have moved here to North Carolina I have hopped a few trains that go up and down the south bound railway here in Winston-Salem. Not really sure what I was getting into each time I always ended up in Lexington and have road the train back that same night. So having a little bit of experience anyways I feel that I am ready for a longer trip. Basically I don't personally know any train hoppers but would be very glad to me one. Although I don't think there are really too many here on the east coast, at least where I am in Winston-Salem. So I guess my question is that are there any train hoppers here in the area or close to the area or in North Carolina at all or any that are willing to travel here and meet up. Also again I am glad to be here and hope i can get to meet some cool interesting people on here. Oh and by the way I am basically open to traveling any where.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well, welcome there Grease - you hit the right area for friends and info.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads