New guy here, living in richmond

xjamestravisx

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi folks. I’m Travis. Im 30, XVX, from eastern KY, but currently live in wonderful Richmond, VA after 6 years in Chicago, a summer in Philly, and whole lot of bouncing around that whole time. I’m a tattooer at a shop called Hold it Down. Been doin that 13 years and some change. I’ve been traveling for half my life, skateboarding, going to shows, seeing sites, tattooing, riding bikes. Mostly by car. Some bus, some train, but mostly I like long drives.

I stumbled across this site looking for podcasts about solo traveling since that’s typically what I do. Always been interested in riding trains, but have never done it aside from paying for an Amtrak ticket. I spend a good chunk of my time in Richmond watching/writing on trains. It’d be cool to meet some other traveling folks that live around here or are just passing through.

So, hello. Good to meet ya.

Attachments

• D1B7B55E-EB6B-4071-9ABB-30C50A7D1513.jpeg
    D1B7B55E-EB6B-4071-9ABB-30C50A7D1513.jpeg
    665.1 KB · Views: 223

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads