new guy [currently] in Philly here | Squat the Planet

new guy [currently] in Philly here

zapporra

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

You can call me zapporra. I'm sorta new to long-term travel, but I've done a few crazy things in my life and lived in various parts of the states.

Presently I'm planning to go on a long-term walking, hitchhiking trip beginning in June. I've hitched short distances before, but don't have much experience being on the road. I've found a lot of this stuff useful so far.

Presently I'm doing the (almost) starving scholar/artist thing in Philadelphia. Sometimes I hang out with radical faeries and other cool queerdos and weird folk. Since shifting away from accomplishing things to look good to other people, my life has been rich in many ways.

I'm looking to meet people, exchange useful links, possibly find travel buddies and get advice as needed.

If you want to look at some of the work I've done over the years, you can check out my tumblr: xeperu.tumblr. Presently I've got a blog on blogger (callmenefelibata.blogspot) for documenting my progress on this project/adventure.

Nice to meet people!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool! and welcome - sounds like you've had some cool adventures - and have some great future plans. We have a lot of info packed in here!

urchin

Reaction score
Hey and welcome.

I'm in Philly as well, in Germantown. It's cold as fuck up here so I hope you're keeping warm.

I'm leaving shortly after I know my aunt is okay and the weather is better. I don't do cold very well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads