New Four Loko flavors (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Worst thing I can admit to doing ever was trying to Boof a four Loko off a dare.... Fuck dude, it burned so bad. Probably the most shameful moment of my life xD
Sexiest thing I've heard in a week.

I'm going out for a six pack of four loco and a bag of ice for ya;)

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Honestly, the people who say you shouldn't be drinking this stuff aren't saying you should pour it in your ass instead:eek:

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
@Vagabond82 well im glad you enjoyed it, the folks i was with had quite the laugh but honestly it was pretty frightening thing to fart out nearly a entire beer seconds after feeling the accomplishment that comes with ass chugging a beer for the first (and only) time.

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
New Orleans
Yall booze boofin' fucks need jesus.

Then again I really can't say shit about putting weird things in one's butt.

tacopirate

Rambler
Current Location
Hahaha you guys are ridiculous. <cracks 4loko> I like the watermelon. Never put it in my butt, though. Maybe now I have something to look forward to...

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Hahaha you guys are ridiculous. <cracks 4loko> I like the watermelon. Never put it in my butt, though. Maybe now I have something to look forward to...
you may be looking forward to it, but beleive me, just use yer mouth instead. not only does it burn like all hell, but its actually pretty dangerous to put alcohol up yer ass.

Kuchi Kopi

Current Location
Wilkes-Barre, PA
I honestly haven't had one in like 5 months. Always down to try a new version of an old friend thou! Haha might make a good side walk slam.
OMG I was just thinking "at least he aint gonna do side walk slams" My stomach is just in boot mode thinking about it. My first sidewalk slam was on haight and i almost got banned

F

FrumpyWatkins

I deleted myself
Them gold 14ers ain't no joke, what is that like 6 beers equivi? But I'd rather have a Johnny Appleseed or a Wicked if I'm drinking something sweet.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Hmm things I learned today 1) Siriusdragon will have Skittle poop, 2) that there's more than one way to enjoy that beverage. :D And it's still early! Happy Saturday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Almost to Jax anyone about?
Cinderella castle would make a damn good apocalypse house
A Simple Step Van wrote on snailormoon's profile.
Welcome to the site. Whattaya mean when you say you work with native Californian wildlife? Like, do you get paid for it or is it sarcasm? Curious am I. ~ peace
In the Pcola headed east to Jax then juicing to Salem for halloween
NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.