New Four Loko flavors (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
dumpsternavel

dumpsternavel

Wanderer
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Well the frost is (unsurprisingly) absolutely gross. It smells and tastes like a blue jolley rancher and kinda burns on the way down and when it hits your stomach. I knew I was going to regret this lol. The color is scary enou:

Attachments

OP
dumpsternavel

dumpsternavel

Wanderer
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Website
m.soundcloud.com
So just opened up the Blaze and surprisingly so it's my favorite four Loko so far!! There's hardly any harsh looking dye, pleasent citrus smell and not a too over powering flavor that reminds me most of an apple orange mix. Honestly not bad, I'd highly recommend it as a get drunk fast drink. Fuck the other one, this ones pretty good! Doesn't feel like poison going down either

Attachments

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
^ i really dont know how people put alcohol up their butts, i ass drank a miller lite on a dare when i was like 19 and never again, i basically just spray farted it right back out and it burned like hell!

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Worst thing I can admit to doing ever was trying to Boof a four Loko off a dare.... Fuck dude, it burned so bad. Probably the most shameful moment of my life xD
im hoping there was some kinda funnel involved...because with the beer i just kinda had to lay on my back legs up and maneuver that long neck barely into my hiney hole enough to get the beer in there. (i wasnt and am still not a fan of putting stuff up my dirt button so it was very uncomfortable.)

OP
dumpsternavel

dumpsternavel

Wanderer
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Website
m.soundcloud.com
I actually used to Boof heroin so I bought a thing from Walmart that was like first filled with a saline based enema fluid, poured it out and would fill it with whatever stupid shit my 18yr old self was doing so I used that lol. It was this exact thing actually:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Just then walking through the stupor market carpark when I saw this 13/14 year old kid saying to his mates ( while making the gestures)" you get the smack in this arm and the ice in this arm it's filth"!!!!!!
The user account self-delete system is back online.
siid wrote on raincheck's profile.
gang goin dummy bitch yiiizzzZzzzzZz love u :👽:

Trains in 2017: 0
2018: 1
2019: 32 and counting
croc wrote on bowldog's profile.
Love ur profile pic. She looks so sultry peeking thru the trees
dumpsternavel wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
So clevar
The only good part about the ER is the BE that comes before-hand! :p
forgot how fast people'll throw the first blow in the street
got complacent having only sparred with friends recently.
was socked in the head,
only managed to block the second blow or so
before being knocked to the ground

(to be fair, knocking us off our feet isn't hard when we require a cane or smth to support ourselves most days)
Currently in Louisiana , I'm off the road. Had Hep C an liver cancer. Don't ever forget to be free from the man you have to leave it all behind, each an every time.

Members online