New Female Traveler. Learning the ropes. | Squat the Planet

New Female Traveler. Learning the ropes.

FreeCheetos

Reaction score
Website
alustfulwanderer.wordpress.com
Hello! My name is Nettie, and I am a first time traveler setting out at the end of march with my partner. We plan on heading south together and then we will separate and go our own separate ways on our own.

I'm so excited and a little nervous for this new lifestyle, and I'm so glad I found this website.

I am a strong believer in being one with the Earth and with your fellow man, and that our current society and culture is a prison. My partner and I have decided to denounce money and the capitalistic system as much as we possibly can, for it truly is the root of all evil, and live in harmony with the Earth and other human beings however possible.

I am a visual artist and will be selling my art on the road to make money, amongst other things.

I look forward to being apart of this community and learning from all the seasoned travelers.

Thanks, Matt Derrick, for setting this thing up :)

Ttyl and thanks :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Carry a gun. Don't fall for any tricks and enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Yeah, you can ignore that advice about the gun.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: landpirate

FreeCheetos

Reaction score
Website
I entrance the people with the allure of my Cheeto dust cloud that follows in my wake. No one can resist the cheese cloud. :p

Lol idk. But yea I don't think a gun is a terrible idea. It can certainly have it uses getting you out of certain dangerous situations, but you have to know when to pull it out, when not to pull it out, and to be able to use it. If you can't pull the trigger, or can't handle the aftermath of pulling the trigger. Then you shouldn't have one. And I don't want to hurt anyone in that way. I can get myself out of a situation with some pepper spray and a taser just as well.

Thanks for all the welcomes :) Happy to be part of the community.

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Gun is a terrible idea, especially going from place to place where the laws are so different . Remember you're also green, I highly doubt you understand the repercussions of pulling a gun on someone. It would more than likely lead them to shooting you before you had the balls to pull the trigger

FreeCheetos

Reaction score
Website
Gun is a terrible idea, especially going from place to place where the laws are so different . Remember you're also green, I highly doubt you understand the repercussions of pulling a gun on someone. It would more than likely lead them to shooting you before you had the balls to pull the trigger

Right, that's the point I just made. I'm not anti-firearm, but there's a lot of responsibility that comes along with owning one and using one. I'm not into the risk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads