New Englanders!

anyways

Reaction score
oi oi! Hello everyone... uhh... I'm only posting this because apparently I need to post a bunch before I can get into the forum I'm actually interested in (freight)

I'm a New Englander but have only ridden on the west coast and the south, furthest east I've gotten on trains is wyoming

I'm back in my home turf and I'm not really sure where the good hop out spots are *I know that no one can tell me specifically on this site, which is good. I respect that rule... but i am trying to meet people on here who know about hop outs in MA and/or RI.

Soooo, yeah. If you want to save me the time of getting to a computer a bunch to post and just private message me or something if you have info that'd be sick.

I'm a good rider, respectful and smart so please don't have qualms about hooking me up with accurate information. I just don't have a cc or anything and have yet to do a solo ride so I'm trying to learn a bunch before I go alone. (I'm a cute chick, so I generally stick with groups or a male for my own safety and sound sleep at night)

ermmm. Yeah. I guess that's a good enough post, right? right.
with love, anyways the clown:zombie:

M

Monkeywrench

I've ridden a good amount of New England. Possibly the most relaxed workers and lines I've ever been on. Where are you, and where are you trying to get?

anyways

Reaction score
I'm in RI right now but I figure I'll have to go to MA to hop out. Let's say...hm...let's say I'm trying to get to NY? I don't really care where I go. I wanna go to Chicago but I'm super intimidated by what I've heard about their massive yard.

anyways

Reaction score
Well I figured you could, I have no idea how to...And then once I'm in Chi town I'm going to be soooo intimidated by the huge yrd unless I'm with someone who knows it

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Worecester to chi-town is a breeze. If big yards terrify you, riding major frieght lines probably isn't the best idea. Chi-town can be intimadating, but lots of kids who drank away their brain cells years ago still manage to make it through every year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads