New dog owner

D

Deleted member 11443

a friend of mine got a dog while traveling and now he cant keep her due to babies and life. shes an amazing creature, listens to nearly everything you tell her to do, road trained and she loves the ever living shit out of me. im basically a cat, dogs usually annoy me. but she changed everything, im so grateful to have...someone to love yknow? i was going to oregon via bus in august, but now i have this furry baby! im more than happy to change my plans for her, just super stoked :} did getting a dog change anyone else?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
A young traveler here just got a pitty named Bruce from a person who could not keep him. You have pics? :)

Reactions: Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
a friend of mine got a dog while traveling and now he cant keep her due to babies and life. shes an amazing creature, listens to nearly everything you tell her to do, road trained and she loves the ever living shit out of me. im basically a cat, dogs usually annoy me. but she changed everything, im so grateful to have...someone to love yknow? i was going to oregon via bus in august, but now i have this furry baby! im more than happy to change my plans for her, just super stoked :} did getting a dog change anyone else?

awwww jeeze... thats so damn friggin cute.

I would love to get a dog.

Yea post up some pics. :)

Reactions: Kal
D

Deleted member 11443

@Odin her name is algiz! All the time, "awww jeez"
She wasnt too happy the flash was on :c

Attachments

• C360_2015-07-21-18-58-17-873.jpg
    C360_2015-07-21-18-58-17-873.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 324

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@lygerbamboo haha... yea but the flash showed us a pretty dog. :)
I love that coloration. Those dark brown chocolate highlights.
Sigh.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads